Monday, October 12, 2009

What?? Is it really October?

Yes, Kathryn and it is the 12th already which means you are 12 days behind setting the challenge for the month!

Apologies lovely ladies, please forgive me?

Ok, your mission this month should you choose to accept it is....
A one word challenge....
and the word is......




CHANGE

You need to do a layout on this word, with the journalling being an important part of it.

Change is inevitable. Change is always happening. You can do your layout on the change you can see in ...
you
your life
your child
the seasons
the economy
the world
or in your pocket!!!

"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain." - Maya Angelou

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Now I don't have to give you that subtle nudge I was going too, lol. We do fogive you though, you have been kind of busy lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah Susy ...... that's 'cos I already did!!!! hee hee hee
    Good one Kathryn. I better get my thinking hat on!!!
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete