Monday, November 9, 2009

I'm not number one .... am I ????

Hi all you scraperlicious girls !!!!
INSPIRATION - wasn't sure what I was going to do for this one. I thought about it and thought about it and thought about it.
Then all of a sudden it dawned on me ....... you girls are the ones that inspire me !!!
So here you are. I hope Susy doesn't mind me using her pic but it's the only one I have of ALL of us together!! (thanx Susy). I wanted to keep it simple so that the pic does the talking.
This is a cute little button with ..... yep ..... you guessed it ..... a butterfly on it. I bought these from Spotlight earlier in the year.

The lettering I used is Quikutz 'girls are weird' dies.



Corner embellishment is just random button and meshy type ribbon.
Thanx you girls, you give me ALL the inspiration I need to be creative, to be a better person, to be a friend, to be happy, to be there for you, to follow my dreams, to laugh, to cry, to be loved!!!!
THANK YOU, THANK YOU , THANK YOU!!! I love you all so much.
I hope my page is worthy of you all.
Cheers Sandie xxxxxxx


2 comments:

  1. Love it Sandie, but you stole my idea, guess that will teach me to procrastinate,lol. That butterfly button is so gorgeous, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're number one in my books!!! Seriously, well done on being the only one for November. I still haven't done any!!! Slacko.... I am. Gorgeous layout - love the colours and the bubbafly!! Love K

    ReplyDelete