Sunday, July 26, 2009

Winter Wonderland - Donna

Ok....I have finally gotten off my butt and have posted.... This is my offering for this challenge! I had NO idea on what I was going to do so there is no planning involved here at all...I just went with it!!! I used my new Unity stamps that I received the other day and I think the red paper is by Bo Bunny...Not sure!


Even though I haven't done a layout for ....Um I can't remember...I had fun! Wait and see what I have in store for us next month...You are going to love me! NOT! he he!
Loves You All....

Xx
Donna

2 comments:

  1. don,

    hi darlin, your layout is great. I love that you used a black and white photo . the red paper is fab.isn't this fun. I am nervous now, what have you got up your sleeve for us next month? by the way your card challenges have been beautiful. i love your vintage look too. i love you too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. See, don't know what you were worried about, I knew you would pull something beautiful out of the bag, once a scrapper always a scrapper.Talent is still talent what ever the formeat you use.
    Xx

    ReplyDelete