Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December's challenge is ...........



FANTASY !!!!!

You may creat a layout about ANYTHING you like to do with 'FANTASY'.

I'm not sure what I'll do yet but I do have a nice idea. So you'll have to wait & see just what it may be .... mmmmmmm.

So to get you into the spirit of things, here's a little story I wish to share with you all over the following week ........
it's called - 'Bella, the Bravery Fairy'.

Early one morning, Bella the Bravery Fairy was flitting through the woods, when she heard a noise. It's coming from the nest in the mulberry tree.

to be continued .........

I hope that you enjoy your new challenge and the world of 'Fantasy' along with it. hee hee

Cheers for now & look forward to what you all come up with.

Sandie xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hhhmmm fantasy, now that will get the old brain thinking. I will get last months challenge done over the next few weeks, bring on the holidays.

    ReplyDelete