Thursday, December 24, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!

Welcome & hello to you all on this Christmas Eve.

This is my layout for this month's challenge - "FANTASY".
I hope that you like it.
This is the saying that I have placed on my page.

Full layout. Loving the colours.
I love the distress crackle paint!

I made these gates with my new 'Silhouette SD' machine. Just the best thing!!!



I've tried to make it look like you are seeing through secret garden gates that lead down to the bottom of the gardern to go to where the fairies live & play.




I would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year.
May you all have the best time with family and friends, enjoying good food & lots of laughter and the making of wonderful memories. Stay safe and healthy and enjoy the festive spirit.
Cheers & all the best.
Sandie xxx

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness Miss Sandie, this is beautiful. Your really rockin' that silhouette, the gates look gorgeous. Have a very Merry Christmas,Love and big hugs
    Susy.

    ReplyDelete