Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Fantasy ....mmmmmmm ...

Well today I want to tell you about my fantasy .......

Firstly, an angel would knock on my door & tell me to sit down and actually enjoy my cuppa (vanilla latte, yum), put my feet up & relax.

She would clean my house from top to bottom, doing ALL those little things that never seem to get done!!! It would sparkle, glisten & smell oh sooooooo good.

Secondly, one Australia's top chefs would pop on over and cook me up a storm of Christmas goodies to share with EVERYONE!!! Yum, yum, YUM!!!!!

Thirdly, Jamie Dury would call in to say 'hi' and then proceed to 'spruce up' my garden. How cool would that be & I certainly wouldn't mind a water feature!! hee hee

Lastly but oh so importantly, 'the boys' would be passing by in the car, stop call in and offer to give me a wonderful foot & back massage. Mmmmmmmm, woo hoo!!!

But alas, I am only dreaming and living in a FANTASY!!!!!

Hope all is going well with your preparations for Christmas & your challenge.

Cheers Sandie xxx

1 comment:

  1. Lol, you crack me up. You forgot someone to completely fill your scraproom with the lastest and greatest goodies, after all you are going to have lots of photos of 'the boys' tending to you to scrap ;-)

    ReplyDelete